IPRO’s 55 Directors Prepare for a Challenging Year with a Two-Day PLAN TO BE YOUR BEST Management Meeting
IPRO is a national organization providing a full spectrum of health care assessment and improvement services that foster more efficient use of resources and enhance health care quality to achieve better patient outcomes.
With a new and uncertain competitive landscape driven by the Affordable Care Act, IPRO needed to engage and motivate their 55 directors. Most of their contracts could be lost in one year.
Objectives for their first management meeting in five years:
- Learn and apply leadership strategies for dealing with change and to working differently
- Apply new tools for thinking outside of the box, and define new opportunities that will lead to improving performance
- Embrace new IPRO initiatives and navigate industry changes
- Renew their sense of team work and their role as stewards of the IPRO brand
A two-day PLAN TO BE YOUR BEST© Full Management Meeting is designed for their unique circumstances.
Rick Cram partnered with IPRO’s leadership team to customize his leadership program expressly for their meeting.
- 7 Points of customization
- Practical application of 8 leadership strategies
- Full-audience participation
- Emphasized IPRO’s brand, mission, history and people
- Incorporated IPRO’s internal and external dynamics
IPRO realized a 100% success rate at winning every contract up for renewal.
“Facilitators at previous retreats were not nearly as effective as you. You galvanized us. I personally felt like I was part of a solution. Thank you again for your innovative approach.” —Joseph Avena, Senior Director