Scotiabank’s mortgage division was facing increased competitive pressure and needed to boost their brand
- Capture the attention of mortgage brokers across the country
- Do something bold and different, like their brand
- Create an engaging program that builds relationships between Scotiabank’s underwriters and 500+ brokers across Canada
A Nationwide Brand-Building Interactive Event Tour
Rick Cram developed and hosted a series of interactive, full-audience participation events that entertained and informed. Using an original game show production that had the brokers and underwriters teaming-up to play and compete for prizes, Rick was able to directly involve over 500 mortgage brokers in eight events.
Formula for success:
- Create a concept that reflects the uniqueness of the Scotiabank brand
- Make it highly interactive
- Use the power of Q&A to make it educational
- Produce high-quality productions
- Aggressive promotion about the value of the *experience*
Scotiabank’s mortgage lending surged to a commanding lead in market share.
These are a few of the 500 mortgage brokers who participated in the events and raved about how they experienced something very unique and highly motivating.