PLAN TO BE YOUR BEST Leadership Meeting
With changes driven by the Affordable Care Act, IPRO needed to engage and motivate their 55 directors
- Learn and apply leadership strategies for dealing with change and to working differently
- Apply new tools for thinking outside of the box, and define new opportunities that will lead to improving performance
- Embrace new IPRO initiatives and navigate industry changes
- Renew their sense of team work and their role as stewards of the IPRO brand
A Two-Day PLAN TO BE YOUR BEST© Full Management Meeting
Rick Cram partnered with IPRO’s leadership team to customize his leadership program expressly for their meeting.
- 7 Points of customization
- Practical application of 8 leadership strategies
- Full-audience participation
- Emphasized IPRO’s brand, mission, history and people
- Incorporated IPRO’s internal and external dynamics
“We had a great two days. The staff really found out how to be their best.” —Theodore O. Will, CEO
Even with the Affordable Care Act creating a more competitive and uncertain landscape, IPRO went on to secure every contract that was up for review in 2014.
Additional Client Testimonials
As a manager with a large staff I can appreciate having a goal and a short time to meet it. You did that during the retreat and I was impressed with the result.
Facilitators at previous retreats were not nearly as effective as you – most notably was the way you warmed the group up and galvanized us. The methodology you used was much more precise that facilitators we had at our previous retreats. I personally felt like I was part of a solution with ideas and thoughts freely flowing.
Thank you again for your innovative approach.
–Joseph Avena, Senior Director, IPRO