PLAN TO BE YOUR BEST
…As You Navigate Change
This proven methodology is all about strategy: it strategically facilitates planning AND equipping you to lead yourself and others through change so you can more effectively achieve your goals, individually and as a team.
We'll start with this: what is the change that requires your attention?
- How and why planning and leadership strategies overcome the overwhelming aspects of change
- How to take emotion out of the planning process
- Facilitate and inspire each attendee to create a plan (individually or as a group) and apply new strategies and disciplines so they can more effectively lead themselves and others through change
Also, you’ll gain…
- A clear understanding of how the stress of change adversely affects individuals and teams
- The top 8 ways to plan and lead yourself and others through change, no matter how tough things get
- How to discover what it means to “be your best” and leverage your unique strengths to be more productive and successful
"Previous facilitators were not nearly as effective as you..."
Senior Director, IPRO
Rick has created an eight step process which produces smarter, better options and solutions. The “Solo Time” step you’ll discover is uniquely key to the success of this model, and there’s a reason for that.
"Without great solitude no serious work is possible." - Pablo Picasso
And yet the “Solo Time” will be effective only when the ground-work has been done.
Rick’s process does that as well as includes how to…
- Establish the criteria which will be used to find and choose the best of the best strategies and ideas
- Equally engage all of the participants
- Make the decision-making process clear, sound and surprisingly easy
Equip yourself and your organization with seven powerful communication strategies so you can be more influential, achieve your goals and build trust-based relationships with your teams, clients and customers.
The success of your plan will be greatly determined by what and how you communicate.
The seven strategies…and the skills you’ll need…fully apply to organizational and individual communications, including:
- Marketing and customer engagement
- Internal communications and employee engagement
- Presentations and speeches
- One-on-one and small group communications
"Rick is a true communications pro."
– Nickolas Stavropoulos,President, KeySpan Energy, which he shared after Rick provided strategic direction for the introduction of KeySpan Energy to the New England market. Mr. Stavropoulos also added this about Rick’s work…
“You helped us plan and produce the most successful and unique sales and marketing meeting we’ve ever had. You worked with our objectives, a short time frame and our committee with leadership and talent.”
…As a Team
True team synergy is realized when together they reduce stress, work cohesively (in-person and remotely) and are on-strategy. There’s a plan for that, and together you’ll create it through Rick’s strategic process.
"Collaboration." "Team goals." "Accountability."
Those are just a few of the words shared by participants to reflect what they got out of Rick’s program, as well as what went into their team synergy plans. This is the path to greater employee productivity.
What’s included in Rick’s planning and teambuilding sessions:
- Eight PLAN TO BE YOUR BEST strategies designed for developing a higher level of team synergy
- A non-stop interactive experience
- Personalized exercises and strategy questions based on the issues and priorities your team(s) are working through
- Tailored brand-building elements and edutainment features (meaning you’ll have fun in the process)
Contact Rick today to discuss your team synergy goals and needs.
"Our leadership team needed to overcome tough challenges..."
Owner, Burger King Franchise: Two Guys Foods, Inc.
…As a Facilitator
More than just holding effective meetings (remotely or in person), the success of your teams…and your leadership…will be greatly determined by your abilities as a facilitator.
Effective facilitation begins before the start of any meeting.
Your personalized program will tailored based on your current skill level and goals, and it will draw on the three main parts of the PLAN TO BE YOUR BEST framework:
- Leadership and planning strategies and skills
- Commmunication strategies and skills
- Decision-making processes
To request a complimentary consultation, please contact Rick directly using the form below.
"Rick is a true communications pro."
President, KeySpan Energy
Is it time to reimagine your branding and marketing and achieve better results? As a marketing and communications expert and consultant to hundreds of clients, Rick will show you how.
+81% +43% +100% +27% +71% These actual outcomes...
…are what Rick’s clients have achieved from applying the strategies within PLAN TO BE YOUR BEST …As You Navigate Change.
It’s a more effective way to…
- Developing marketing strategies and plans
- Messaging development
- Brainstorming and decision-making
- Effective promotional development
- Tactical communications
- Fundraising (for non-profits)
With the experience from Rick’s 30+ years in all forms of marketing, together you’ll drive change and achieve your goals.
"In the five years I worked with Rick, I counted on his advice..."
Vice President, External Affairs, Tufts Medical Center and the Floating Hospital for Children
…As You Navigate Pain
No matter the type of pain you’re experiencing (phyisical, emotional, etc.) I know how it’s exhausting and how it involves all of you; your whole person. The good new is – there’s a plan for that!
Anything less than a whole-person approach would be incomplete.
To match the need for a whole-person approach, consider this:
- PLAN TO BE YOUR BEST is designed for this, taking into consideration how to navigate life, work and relationships no matter how tough things get. They involve leadership and planning strategies that work, skills that are needed, disciplines that make a difference, and a question-and-answer process for putting them all together…so you can apply them.
- All of my life and work experiences and training have prepared me for this. Especially to help navigate the intense pain I have everyday, my specific plan includes this goal: to turn it for good. And in addition to the list you’ll read in the next section and all that I have and continue to learn through it, I bring this: I’m a highly trained facilitator and caregiver for people in personal or professional crisis, having provided over the past 20+ years meaningful support and encouragement for hundreds of people, one-on-one and in small group settings.
When we talk, I’ll answer any questions you may have. And most of all, I’ll be eager to know what you’re experiencing and what it would like for you to be your best as you navigate it.
The experience I bring...
Even as I look at this list, I consider how they are a part of my amazing life journey, mixed in with many personal and professional high-points, as well. Most of all, I am focused on my mission to turn it all for good.
- Life-changing football injury to my left knee
- 7 surgeries, 13 incisions, now left with dozens of intense shots of pain daily and serious mobility limitations
- Loss of Warren, my first son, the day he was born
- Loss of loved ones (family and friends) to accidents, suicide, cancer, old age, and addiction-related illness
- Job losses
Get In Touch with Rick
Leave a confidential message for Rick:
International Service from
Boston, MA USA