Positive and Productive Responses to Frustration
Rick offers practical insights as the guest on a Conference 21 Round Table with Michael Whitehouse (March 26, 2021).
The video is set to start at the 8:42 mark, when Rick shares his primary insights, beginning with a story you’ll enjoy.
- “I’m frustrated!” is a common refrain in these challenging times.
- “Expectation is the mother of all frustration.” – Antonio Banderas
- How do you respond to frustration?
PLAN TO BE YOUR BEST
- Acknowledge what’s frustrating in relationship to your expectations
- Recognize what you can and cannot control, then list action steps based on what positive and constructive things you can do about it
30+ Speakers and numerous networking opportunities.
May 21-23, 2021
Rick’s complimentary brainstorming and networking meetings (Zoom).
Wednesdays at 1 p.m. (Eastern)
Rick’s strategic framework, PLAN TO BE YOUR BEST …As You Navigate Change.
Pick a date and time for 30 minutes.
Get In Touch
Leave a direct message for Rick:
International Service from
Boston, MA USA