A Two-Day PLAN TO BE YOUR BEST© Conference
IPRO had well-defined objectives for their Full Management Meeting to engage and motivate their 55 directors
- Learn and apply leadership strategies for dealing with change and to working differently
- Apply new tools for thinking outside of the box, and define new opportunities that will lead to improving performance
- Embrace new IPRO initiatives and navigate industry changes
- Renew their sense of team work and their role as stewards of the IPRO brand
As experts in health care, consulting with federal and state agencies to improve the delivery of health care across the U.S., the Affordable Care of Act is affecting their industry in a myriad of ways.
The PLAN TO BE YOUR BEST program was designed with 7 points of customization
Rick Cram partnered with IPRO's leadership team to fashion the multipe facets of his motivational speaker program expressly for their meeting. For example:
- Rick's interactive features – which provides both educational and entertainment value – emphasized IPRO's brand, mission, history and its people.
- IPRO's internal and external dynamics were incorporated into Rick's strategy questions to achieve a high level of practical application.
"We had a great two days. The staff really found out how to be their best." —Theodore O. Will, Chief Executive Officer
This video is a brief evaluation of the conference by Edison A. Machado, Jr., MD, MBA, Chief Quality Officer and Vice President, Strategy of IPRO. He comments on two of the eight leadership strategies within Rick's PLAN TO BE YOUR BEST program.