Credit for this humorous and valuable lesson goes to a physical therapist who talked about playing tennis. I hope the moral of the story rings true for you, especially if you’re navigating change.
Here are three phrases to “add to your vocabulary”…
- What I experience doesn’t define me.
- How I deal with my challenges reflects who I really am.
- My best work, successes, days and years are ahead of me.
Strategies from PLAN TO BE YOUR BEST …As You Navigate Change:
- Don’t go it alone. Who can you partner with; someone who will be a trusted sounding-board, encouraging and will teach you strategy?
- Trade uncertainty for clarity by making a plan. Write down even just one goal and one thing you can do to achieve it.
- Take action. Do those things that come naturally, easily. Go with the flow.