Navigating a rapid state of change, Eastern Bank leaders need to be better prepared, for themselves and for the impact they make on the organization.
Customer service initiatives, new technologies, and rapid growth are challenging all levels of the organization.
- Learn how to be better prepared for change
- Gain effective strategies for leading through change
- Adopt tactics for teaching the strategies to direct reports
- Engage the leaders with relevant, fun interactivity
A customized, one-day leadership development workshop featuring PLAN TO BE YOUR BEST© …As You Navitage Change
- 8 Leadership strategies for leading through change
- 1 Strategy from Rick’s 7Cs of Compelling Communication
- 30 Strategy questions for immediate, relevant application of the strategies
- Full-audience participation using Rick’s unique “edutainment” for a highly engaging and interactive program
- Creative integration of Eastern Bank’s historic narrative with many changes since 1818
“Fabulous! We’re going away with the best strategies. I can use them in my every day work. I plan on sharing the strategies with my peers and the employees who work for me as well. Thumbs up.”
— Carolyn Crowley, Senior Vice President, Private Banking Group, Eastern Bank
“You did an unbelievable job facilitating.”
— Ive P. Gonzalez, VP, Talent Acquisition and Inclusion Director
Thanks for the great workshop. You are one of the best at listening, rephrasing to acknowledge understanding and providing a solid answer with examples that I’ve seen.
I’ve improved in my ability for handling change. With more planning and preparation, I’ve already noticed a difference in productivity.David Edward James
With a new and uncertain competitive landscape driven by the Affordable Care Act, IPRO needed to engage and motivate their 55 directors
- Learn and apply leadership strategies for dealing with change and to working differently
- Apply new tools for thinking outside of the box, and define new opportunities that will lead to improving performance
- Embrace new IPRO initiatives and navigate industry changes
- Renew their sense of team work and their role as stewards of the IPRO brand
A Two-Day PLAN TO BE YOUR BEST© Full Management Meeting
Rick Cram partnered with IPRO’s leadership team to customize his leadership program expressly for their meeting.
- 7 Points of customization
- Practical application of 8 leadership strategies
- Full-audience participation
- Emphasized IPRO’s brand, mission, history and people
- Incorporated IPRO’s internal and external dynamics to deal with significant marketplace uncertainty
100% Success rate at winning every contract up for renewal
“Facilitators at previous retreats were not nearly as effective as you. You galvanized us. I personally felt like I was part of a solution. Thank you again for your innovative approach.” —Joseph Avena, Senior Director
“We had a great two days. The staff really found out how to be their best.” —Theodore O. Will, CEO
Most of QueBIT’s consultants are Millennials, needing to gain the trust of clients twice their age
Objectives for their annual company meeting:
- Have fun with an engaging and motivating program
- Gain strategies and skills they can use to improve the way they communicate with clients and each other
- Include a special focus on active listening
- Strengthen their sense of team work
- Refresh their commitment to the QueBIT brand
A Half-Day Leadership Development Experience Based on Rick’s 7Cs of Compelling Communication
Rick Cram customize an interactive program with a focus on advanced communication strategies.
- 7 Points of customization
- Practical application of 7 communication strategies
- Full-audience participation
- Featured creative “edutainment” to engage and educate Millennials
- Incorporate into the program a QueBIT brand experience
“Today’s session was very successful and we had a lot of fun in the process.” -Gary Quirke, CEO, QueBIT
Scotiabank’s mortgage division was facing increased competitive pressure and needed to boost their brand
- Capture the attention of mortgage brokers across the country
- Do something bold and different, like their brand
- Create an engaging program that builds relationships between Scotiabank’s underwriters and 500+ brokers across Canada
A Nationwide Brand-Building Interactive Event Tour
Rick Cram developed and hosted a series of interactive, full-audience participation events that entertained and informed. Using an original game show production that had the brokers and underwriters teaming-up to play and compete for prizes, Rick was able to directly involve over 500 mortgage brokers in eight events.
Formula for success:
- Create a concept that reflects the uniqueness of the Scotiabank brand
- Make it highly interactive
- Use the power of Q&A to make it educational
- Produce high-quality productions
- Aggressive promotion about the value of the *experience*
Scotiabank’s mortgage lending surged to a commanding lead in market share.
These are a few of the 500 mortgage brokers who participated in the events and raved about how they experienced something very unique and highly motivating.
The Boston Bruins raised the price of season tickets by more than 30% and needed to say “thank you” to their thousands of season ticket holders who stayed faithful
- Create a new and different fan appreciation event in “The Garden”
- Feature the Boston Bruins team players in a way never before seen by the fans
- Include opportunities for season ticket holders to be on stage with the Bruins players
Over 5,000 season ticket holders attended and raved it was the “Best event Bruins have held for the fans. Family Feud was hysterical.” -kitode.
“That was the funniest thing ever! I was in tears I was laughing so hard” –brittanyrossyogabrit
“This was an amazing night, can’t wait to have another one” –hjuppe
“omg this is the greatest” –beccac246